APRIL 11, 2020 | 7:00 PM EST | $24.95
Petra Ford, P.T., CCRT (Certified Canine Rehabilitation Therapist)
It’s hard for every dog owner to watch their best friend age. We want to help our pup but we just don’t know what to do. This webinar will teach you how to help your dog age gracefully. We will provide you with exercises that stretch your dog’s muscles to regain and maintain range of motion and decrease muscle soreness. Over time, senior dogs lose strength and control of their hind legs. We will go over simple exercises to improve hind end strength, balance and coordination. A personalized, well rounded exercise program with minimal impact on aging joints will give your dog a new lease on life!
This webinar is beneficial to younger senior dogs, performance and working dogs trying to extend their ability to train and compete in what they love, pet dogs and dogs in their later years (older senior dogs).
Goals of this seminar:
- Identify the early physical signs of aging
- Know that you CAN do something about them!
- Provide you with hands-on techniques you can apply today
- Teach you how to stretch, strengthen and exercise your dog while protecting joints
- Improve your aging dog’s “quality of life”
This webinar is presented by Petra Ford, PT, CCRT (Certified Canine Rehabilitation Therapist)
This webinar is 1 hour and 6 minutes long.