Doggie Daycare is a full day of care from 8am to 6pm. Beds, blankets, and bowls provided. We offer several add-on’s including but not limited to: scentwork, training, underwater treadmill, massage, fitness fun, and even doggie yoga!
$28.00 a day
DOGGIE SOCIAL DAYCARE FOR ALL AGES:
We are now offering individualized activity-packed Doggie Daycare that will cater to your dog’s unique needs and interests. We are focused on providing your dog with activities that will stimulate them mentally and physically. Every dog is different and your dog’s comfort level may vary depending on their temperament and how they react to new environments. We will choose activities that are appropriate for your dog on a day-to-day basis. We cater towards dogs who may not do well in a typical doggie daycare environment because we do not offer large group play.
All dogs will start off with a free initial meet-and-greet that will take 15-30 minutes. We will evaluate for human aggression, potential guarding issues, severe separation anxiety, etc.
Examples of activities:
- Confidence building for nervous dogs
- Acclimating to the new environment (aka hanging out with a staff member and being pet/eating treats)
- Noise desensitization
- Meeting new people
- Exploring physical therapy equipment
- Brain games
- Learning how to focus
- Learning tricks
- Playing with food puzzles
- Learning scent-work / find a hidden treat game
- Practicing basic obedience skills
- Physical games
- Off-leash outdoor playtime one-on-one with a staff member
- Indoor one-on-one playtime with a staff member
- Fitness fun (workouts using our physical therapy equipment, the dogs find it fun because it involves lots of treats, unlike human workouts!)
- Yoga (treat-lured stretches)
- One-on-one playtime with another dog***
***Playtime with other dogs will be based on size, temperament, and how well the staff members know your dog. There will be one staff member present per 2-3 dogs and the dogs will play for a controlled amount of time. Your dog must have participated at least 10 daycare days so we can observe your dog’s temperament to appropriately place them with a new friend. Safety is our first priority! We want to ensure that if dogs play, it will be a safe and positive experience for your pet.
$45 a day
Packages of 10 for the price of 9.
Drop-off: 8am-12pm, Pick-up 4pm-6pm
Monday through Friday